Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay As You Go

Level 1: Joiner
Accepted Solution

How do I change my email address:

I have set up my O2 account using my current email address. Owing to a change of circumstances I now have a new email address and thus would like to dispose of the old address. Sadly I can find no facility to change it within my account. I have spoken to customer services who advise to just set up another new account. This doesn’t work as it just reverts back to my original account. I can’t find anyway to remove the account and start again. Could anyone advise please?
Topics: 528
Solutions: 10,874

Re: How do I change my email address:

@londonpride Login to your MyO2 and go to “Manage my details”

Your email address can be changed by changing your username to the new email address. 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone7 (EE)
Level 1: Joiner

Thank you for your assistance, I toyed around and now changed the same. Many Thanks.
Topics: 528
Solutions: 10,874

You’re welcome mate.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone7 (EE)