Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Had confirmation of my new tariff, paid credit to activate but it vanished

Angie_B
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, I hope someone can help as the live chat doesn't support appear to PAYG customers (thanks O2).

Last night (12 Aug 2021) I updated my phone/sim to a new PAYG tariff and waited for the confirmation email/text to arrive. Then I paid a top-up credit on the website to activate the new tariff.

I waited a further 30 minutes for the top-up to go through, but that credit appears to vanished off the system and I can't use my phone. I checked again this afternoon, nothing, Zero credit. Thanks O2, I bet the system has stolen my top up  and applied it retrospectively to old tariff then wiped it off. Any way to get the top-up reinstated? I'm £10 down and I'm going to have to shell out another £10 to fix a system glitch. (£20 my not sound a lot to some but I'm on a low-income and disabled so every penny counts)

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144180 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions

@Angie_B 

Credit is exchanged for allowances so try rebooting your phone and check in your MyO2 to see if you have your allowances allocated. 
If not, you’ll have to call O2.  
Numbers here Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144180 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions

@Angie_B 

Credit is exchanged for allowances so try rebooting your phone and check in your MyO2 to see if you have your allowances allocated. 
If not, you’ll have to call O2.  
Numbers here Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 2