Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free10 PAYG offer not working

Dave11
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi, I've a new PAYG sim and topped up with £10 to get the £10 bundle. I then texted FREE10 to 21500 as advertised in my welcome pack and had the reply 'it looks like this offer isn't for you' despite it being cleary advertised on the welcome pack and being within the expiry date.

I tried phoning O2 but couldn't get through to a person.

This seems like a common issue, but how do I get my £10 free credit?

Cheers

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144168 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions

@Dave11 

You'll need to call customer service. 4445 or try the numbers here Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

Say "Upgrade", "Lost/Stolen" or "Fraud" if you have to, to get put through to someone.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 6

Dave11
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
@MI5 cheers, just tried that but still couldn't get through to anybody. I'll try it again Monday urging normal office hours.
Message 3 of 6

MI5
  • 144168 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions

@Dave11 

Try at 8.00am for th best chance of getting through.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 6

Dave11
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Does anybody have an email address or link to live chat for O2 support? I still haven't been able to get through to O2 via phone, just a recorded voice that says they're closed (after 3 mins of menus and passing security Q's 🙄) or I've gotten bored and stop waiting.

Do you think I'd have more luck going to an O2 shop? In past experience with things like this shop staff are limited in their power tbh.

@O2 anybody here that can help?

Cheers
Message 5 of 6

MI5
  • 144168 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions

@Dave11 

When available, live chat will show here http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

or try hanging around the shop pages.

The store would only be able to try and call customer service to as they wouldn't be able to add credit.

Currently using:
Message 6 of 6