1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
  • 122901 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7468 Solutions

Hi @Roller 

More info here

https://www.o2.co.uk/termsandconditions/mobile/claim-5-pounds-free-credit-for-new-my-o2-users

• Eligible Customers who register for My O2 with an active O2 Pay As You Go number (“Registered Number”) for the first time during the Offer Period (a “Participant”) can get £5 Pay As You Go credit (“Free Credit”), added to the Pay As You Go balance of the Registered Number. 
  • Free Credit can be used to purchase Pay As You Go tariffs or Bolt Ons but does not qualify as a “Top Up” for the purposes of calculating O2 Rewards or Top-Up values on selected tariffs (a full list is set out at Schedule 1). Free Credit is not refundable, transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or other alternatives. 
  • Free Credit will be applied within 5 working days following My O2 registration and verification of offer eligibility. O2 reserves the right to amend this Offer at any time which may include the substitution of the Free Credit for a suitable alternative

If you have any issues then call customer services on 4445

Best of luck and welcome to the forum Welcome

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

TallTrees
Level 49: Rootin' Tootin' 
  • 10767 Posts
  • 120 Topics
  • 347 Solutions
Hi there,
If you are on PAY AS YOU GO
o2 offered a gift of £5 when you bought a £10 voucher and put that in to your phone.
Shortly after that they top the phone up with the £5 and let you know by text.
Welcome to the forum best wishes TallTrees

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 2 of 4

Cleoriff
  • 122901 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7468 Solutions

Hi @Roller 

More info here

https://www.o2.co.uk/termsandconditions/mobile/claim-5-pounds-free-credit-for-new-my-o2-users

• Eligible Customers who register for My O2 with an active O2 Pay As You Go number (“Registered Number”) for the first time during the Offer Period (a “Participant”) can get £5 Pay As You Go credit (“Free Credit”), added to the Pay As You Go balance of the Registered Number. 
  • Free Credit can be used to purchase Pay As You Go tariffs or Bolt Ons but does not qualify as a “Top Up” for the purposes of calculating O2 Rewards or Top-Up values on selected tariffs (a full list is set out at Schedule 1). Free Credit is not refundable, transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or other alternatives. 
  • Free Credit will be applied within 5 working days following My O2 registration and verification of offer eligibility. O2 reserves the right to amend this Offer at any time which may include the substitution of the Free Credit for a suitable alternative

If you have any issues then call customer services on 4445

Best of luck and welcome to the forum Welcome

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 4

JAZZ-trad
Level 13: Prompter
  • 890 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello @Roller 

I had this gift from o2

I registered my voucher and o2 put in the £5.00 later

I can't remember how long, but not very long nice

surprise.

Hope all is well with you and you enjoy your phone.

Message 4 of 4