Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free £5 Credit if you register

TheChosenOne
Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I have opted to register my sim card to get the free £5 credit. Even downloaded the "My O2" and Network Checker App. However I'm lost where my £5 credit is? There is no further information and the £5 is not credited to the phone. What's going on? Feel like I've been scammed.
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

TheChosenOne
Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I have called the network and it is a scam! You only get the £5 credit if you top up. It clearly says if you register your number on the Web page you get the £5 credit bonus. Thus it really is a scandal. The fallout is that I can't use the £5 to run speedtests to see if the network is good in my area. ( no point transferring 30 phones onto a network on a pay monthly if i can't test the network! Vodafone and 3 give you some free data to test their network without even asking! )

Everyone please BEWARE that what it says on the website is a lie. I think O2 is run by Trump haha!

Shocked after 10 days I get told that you actually need to top up to get your free bonus data. WATCH OUT for all the older persons and young as you can get tricked into this.
Message 11 of 13

O2Jayne
  • 9 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi @TheChosenOne, We have sent you a Private message.

However I can see that your question has been answered, you would need to top up to register your P&G sim to claim the £5.

We are sorry that you feel this way L

However if you need any more help, please reply to our Private Message.

signature
Message 12 of 13

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93170 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6965 Solutions

Naturally we all assumed that you had topped up already

Sorry for the confusion @TheChosenOne 

Message 13 of 13