Did you mean: 

Failed to register auto top up a few times

Helmy
Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi,
I have not been able to register/sign-up for auto top for a few times now. I used the same credit card to do regular top up without any problem, but failed to register auto top up using the same card. Would appreciate if somebody can help. The error I got is as follows:
Sorry, we’re not able to process your request at the moment. We suggest you try again in a few days time.

You can still top up your mobile by using your debit or credit card. Click Web top-up to top-up online now or go into an O2 shop – or call 4444 free from the UK on your O2 mobile.
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122810 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

@Helmy 

I would contact O2 to help with registering your card. All numbers are in this guide Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 9

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi @Helmy , how are you getting on with your auto topup? Did you manage to register the card since you last posted?

Message 3 of 9

Helmy
  • 8 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi Marjo,

Thank you for asking, and also to Cleoriff for suggesting how to contact O2 and register the card. However, I do not know which number to contact from the page Cleoriff referred, so, at the moment, I am just going to stick with manual top -up slight_smile

Thank you

Regards,

Message 4 of 9

Cleoriff
  • 122810 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

Hi @Helmy 

You can register your card automatically via 4444 by following the prompts. If you have any issues at all then customer services can guide you through the process. Call 4445 or ANY number in this guide Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

Just to add, when I was PAYG, I had 3 cards registered to top up. wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 9

Helmy
  • 8 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Ho Cleoriff,

Thank you for your response. I am overseas at the moment. Is there a number I can call from overseas? 

Thank you

Regards,

Message 6 of 9

Cleoriff
  • 122810 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

@Helmy 

From abroad+44 7860 980 202International rates†

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 7 of 9

Helmy
  • 8 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you Cleoriff. Can you help try calling the number, and after connected, see whether the number choices work? When I press 2 for the choice, it didn't register/ not detected by O2. I use Skype international call. I used two different phones and both didn't work. I wonder if it skype issue or O2 issue, thank you

Message 8 of 9

Cleoriff
  • 122810 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

@Helmy 

No point me calling the number as I'm not abroad.

However, a guide to Skype here. See if that works https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Off-Topic/A-Guide-To-Skype/td-p/1305104 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 9 of 9