Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FREE10

FREE10
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi i got a new o2 sim card today and topped it up with £10 as it says on the back if i top it up with £10 i can text FREE10 to 21500 to get £10 free and when i do that it keeps saying im not eligible for the offer can and can anyone also tell me why i dont get 6GB or that for my first top up as it says im meant to thanks can anyone help me plz ?
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions
Hi @FREE10

Are you a new customer to O2 or an existing customer wishing to take advantage of this offer. If you're an existing customer then you need to text "TRIPLE" to 2424 according to the T&Cs.

I imagine texting "FREE10" to 21500 is for new customers only.

I've provided a link to this offer which I hope will make it all clearer for you.
https://www.o2.co.uk/shop/sim-cards/pay-as-you-go#phones

Good luck and welcome to the forum.
Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 2 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

There was a thread about this a few months back. I'd give it a read and check back in the morning to see if we have an update.

Message 3 of 5

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93176 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Hi @FREE10 Apparently there was a batch of faulty sims and this was supposed to be fixed now.

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-As-You-Go/O2-Free-10-offer/m-p/1107998#M7622

I'll mention @Martin-O2 @EmilieT @Marjo for further help with this for you so check your emails in the morning.

Welcome to the community.

Message 4 of 5

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Cheers for the tag @jonsie

@FREE10 I'll raise this with the team now as we had a similar issue a while back. I might need some additional info but will let you know. wink

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 5 of 5