Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay As You Go

Level 1: Joiner

FREE10 not working

I just registered a new sim, offer on the back says to text free10 to 21500 by 10.10.18 but reply says this offer isnt for me???

Topics: 677

Re: FREE10 not working

Hi @AdamTee

We had this problem a few months ago and it was due to a batch of faulty sims. Apparently the issue was resolved according to this thread. https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-As-You-Go/O2-Free-10-offer/m-p/1107998/highlight/true#M7622

However I will tag @Martin-O2 to see if he can assist.

*The Game Is On*

Level 1: Joiner

Thanks for your input, I searched previous threads and saw that but it looks like these issues are being resolved on a 1-by-1 basis rather than fixing the entire sim batch in one go.

Topics: 677

@AdamTee wrote:

Thanks for your input, I searched previous threads and saw that but it looks like these issues are being resolved on a 1-by-1 basis rather than fixing the entire sim batch in one go.

Lets wait and see what our community manager @Martin-O2 has to say about it @AdamTee

He resolved the problem last time....

*The Game Is On*

Community Manager

Thanks for the tag @Cleoriff@AdamTee I've just replied to your PM so get back to me when you can. 

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
iPhone 11 megathread! - Find out the latest info on the i Phone 11!
Priority gig tickets calendar - Check out the latest tickets available on Priority!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature