Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FREE10 not working

Chloe2000
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I just got my new PAYG sim with the big bundle tariff. Topped up and then texted FREE10 to the number quoted on the leaflet and it says the offer is not for me. I read the t&c and it does say it is for my sim, can I get some help with this please?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Chloe2000 Call customer service & they will add it manually for you. 4445 from your payg phone 

Message 2 of 5

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23047 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3674 Solutions

@Chloe2000 The link to this post might help: https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-As-You-Go/O2-Free-10-offer/m-p/1107533#M7599

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 3 of 5

Chloe2000
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you Bambino, I saw that post before but it was from last year and sounded like they had their issue solved by posting here slight_smile

Message 4 of 5

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hi @Chloe2000, did you get a chance to reach out to Customer Service since oyu last posted, as suggested above? Any progress with this, or do you need further help?

Welcome to the forum!

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 5 of 5