cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FREE10 doesn’t look like this offer is for you??

GlenC
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, I've just become an o2 customer and received my phone and sim today. Great service by the way! However, when adding credit to account and then txting 21500 for my free £10 credit it says offer may not for me.....so how come this was advertised all thru the order process? How else can I claim it pls....any ideas? Thanks in advance

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93170 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6966 Solutions

GlenC
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks for your reply! I tried calling customer services 4445 but they couldn't help, said I needed to call 202 and assured me someone was manning the lines. Rang 202 and the line is dead. So after what looked a great start to my O2 experience I am now starting to wonder 🙄.

Message 3 of 5

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12055 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions
Check the link above - there are lots of different numbers and ways to call them.
Keep trying different options and you will get through to someone eventually.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 4 of 5

GlenC
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks for replying, I had a look thru link and info, called 4445 again and got another guy who said I should give it a couple of days and try calling in again. Due to situation at the moment, very short staffed and lots working from home. He was however gonna note on my account that I had attempted to get it sorted, just in case the 28 day timeline comes into play for claiming this credit. So shall keep trying as and when I guess. 

Message 5 of 5