Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extra data not showing in balance

Plagegarcon
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi I recently purchased 20gb £15.00 SIM. I activated the SIM and txt DOUBLE to get the increased data allowance. I receive a txt saying data increased but this is not showing in my balance Tony

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12695 Posts
  • 95 Topics
  • 1156 Solutions

Morning Tony @Plagegarcon 

The additional data might not show in your account straight away, and might show in the way you think.

We have a guide that might be helpful

Guide: Where is my discount or Extra Data? 

If that doesn't help then let us know on here and we can suggest something else to try.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12695 Posts
  • 95 Topics
  • 1156 Solutions

Morning Tony @Plagegarcon 

The additional data might not show in your account straight away, and might show in the way you think.

We have a guide that might be helpful

Guide: Where is my discount or Extra Data? 

If that doesn't help then let us know on here and we can suggest something else to try.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 2 of 3

Plagegarcon
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi thanks for the reply and explanation , the link showing extra data is broken for me. I will have to wait and see if extra date has been added after using my allowance. Thanks once again.

Tony

Message 3 of 3