cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error on o2 community link on my o2 app.

Luke30
Level 7: Part Timer
  • 389 Posts
  • 131 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Rose anyone know when the error on the o2 community link on the my o2 app? The Error I get is HTTP Status 500 - type Status Report Description http.500 and I have been getting the Error sineds I got a Sercirty update on my Samsung phone in August so I would of thought it would of been fixed by now.

LGreenwood
Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Luke30 

It's a known issue that we have reported and is being investigated.

Closing and reopening your browser will usually fix it.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Luke30 

It's a known issue that we have reported and is being investigated.

Closing and reopening your browser will usually fix it.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

Luke30
Level 7: Part Timer
  • 389 Posts
  • 131 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

The o2 community is working fine from my browser when I go the o2 website but the error comes up when on the o2 community from the my o2 app and I have tryed closing the o2 App go back on and the error still comes up. But when I uninstall the my o2 app and install the my o2 app again the o2 community works and then come off it and then go back on to the o2 community from the my o2 app the error comes up again.

LGreenwood
Message 3 of 3