Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disconnected Bill

Jessica1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello. I have been travelling for over 4 months and set a pay as you go with O2 before leaving the UK. 

I have realised that i have no NO network or "SOS only", a status "disconneted bill" on My O2 and no access to top up my account. So i am abroad with no mean to call anyone 😞  The O2 team is also not available to speak online. Can anyone let me know what to do ? It is important for me not to loose my number I have had for 10 years (for work) and need to be able to make calls. Thanks

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122920 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

Hi @Jessica1

Sorry to hear of this issue but only customer services can sort it out for you.

They will be open today (from 8am) so if you can borrow a phone you need to call them on https://www.o2.co.uk/contactus+44 7860 980 202. (or use live chat if you can get through)

You may have exceeded your allocated usage if you have been abroad for over 4 months

Unless your phone has been barred you are able to top up via this method whilst abroad

https://www.mobiletopup.co.uk/o2

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 5

Jessica1
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thanks but i am in the pacific islands with no mean to call at all. I only have this phone and the the live chat is not working... is it ? Is the "Guest top up" an option ?
Message 3 of 5

Cleoriff
  • 122920 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

The mobile top up link wont help if your phone has been barred for any reason.

How long are you intending to be away from the UK?

If you have Skype or another VOIP on your laptop or computer you can call O2 for free on

+44 800 032 1402

Meanwhile you may be better off buying a cheap mobile and a local sim so you can at least keep in touch with family and friends that way...

Or using internet via pc on wiFi..use  messenger or whatsapp to contact home.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 5

jonsie
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

Presumably you have tried rebooting the phone? Also try cleaning the sim card.

Message 5 of 5