Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disappearing money

TheOtherGuy
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, I ran out of data on my phone so I topped up a tenner and bought a data bolt on for £5 and saved another 5 for incase I needed another. When my data ran out again I went to buy another but only had £3 left? Any one know what that's about?

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143437 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@TheOtherGuy 

You need to ask O2 by calling 4445

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143437 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@TheOtherGuy 

You need to ask O2 by calling 4445

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

TriciaS58
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Have you asked O2 where the data or calls/credit had gone as with my case I was told I had made calls to tunisia and moroco  which I had not as only use my phone for incoming calls and make 1 call every few months to keep the phone going so luckily they believed me and put the credit back and advised me to block premium calls and texts and I also stopped data as I only use my home broadband for internet usage but then suddenly I could actually hear my phone saying your call cannot be made and to contact the service provider or words to that effect, it kept repeating every few minutes around 10 pm to 10:30 pm then stopped and started again the next day same sort of time (like as if I am gonna put more credit on for them to use) so I sent my phone back and got a refund and then purchased another and although I still have all the blocks on premium etc my credit is still dwindling but only by a few pence each week so not sure what they may be trying to do if it is the same thief, I reported to the police and was put onto action fraud who said there was not much they could do until I gave them the phone number they had been ringing but after a few weeks they now still say they have got nowhere, I think this happens to a lot of people but they don't notice if they just do a standard top up each month or are on a contract, it would be nice if it were possible to see a list of calls made or texts sent etc when on payg so as I could check easier than keep having to phone up and ask where my credit has gone

Message 3 of 3