Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay As You Go

Level 1: Joiner
Accepted Solution

Debit card details

So I have an auto top-up and I need to change my debit card details, where can I do this on the 02 site?

Anonymous

Re: Debit card details

Hi @Ruth3 upside down

Try THIS please

Hi thanks very much, I actually found this page while I was talking to customer services, who also had no idea. They ended up thanking me for telling them where it was. 

Topics: 83
Kudos: 1,115
Blog Posts: 2
Solutions: 123

Hi @Ruth3o

Your post did make me laugh. Though, to be honest, it's not really funny though rather typical.

Welcome to the forum, by the way Welcome

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Topics: 688

@Ruth3

As you asked about changing your debit card details, you actually have to log into My O2 http://www.o2.co.uk/myo2  and go to the section Manage My Details

My O2 Manage details.PNG

You can then change your debit card details there.

Community guide to topping up here

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/How-to-Guides/How-to-Top-Up-PAYG/ba-p/1156408

*The Game Is On*

Thanks for the info, however that particular link is no longer on my login. That is why I contacted O2 who couldnt find it either. However it is now resolved as I eventually found the correct place on the site to update those details. 

Topics: 688

@Ruth3 wrote:

Thanks for the info, however that particular link is no longer on my login. That is why I contacted O2 who couldnt find it either. However it is now resolved as I eventually found the correct place on the site to update those details. 

Good to hear it's now resolved @Ruth3

I'm interested to know where you found the place to update it though. Usually only found in My O2?

*The Game Is On*

Highlighted

Hi Cleoriff, It was in my O2 but I had to click on the blue box on the home page which has the pic of SD card on. then you click on auto-topup,  then it brings up a summary page where you can edit those and many other details.