Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data bundle £15

Malik16
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I changed my tarrif to the £15 data bundle. When I topped up on the day my tarrif starts, o2 didn’t add my tarrif and now I have £14 left so can’t even get the £15 tariff because I don’t have £15 top up in there anymore. Trying to contact o2 is so hard. I had registered for £15 bundle and even got a confirmation text back from o2 saying as soon as I top up on my tariff date, the £15 bundle will be added but it wasn’t. What can I do?
Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143423 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
All you can do is contact customer services who should activate your bundle for you http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
You could try live chat tomorrow.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
  • 143423 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
All you can do is contact customer services who should activate your bundle for you http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
You could try live chat tomorrow.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 6

jonsie
  • 92916 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

They are usually sympathetic in cases like this. I'm sure they will sort it out for you and start the bundle immediately.

Message 3 of 6

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Welcome to the Community @Malik16 smiling

Have you contacted Customer Service again since you last posted? Do you need further help with this?

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 4 of 6

Malik16
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thank you for the replies everyone.
I contacted o2 via live chat and they activated the £15 bundle for me xx
Message 5 of 6

jonsie