cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community awards and the 999 day top up rule

Anonymous
Not applicable

My Mum is on classic PAYG and I tend to provide her number if I am awarded any community awards here (thanks for those) as I'm on giffgaff myself.

She is a very light user so it's likely her credit will last her a good few months if not a couple of years.

I just wondered if these being applied resets the top up timer or will I need to remind her to top up? (last top up was last year).

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143435 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Anonymous 

As long as she makes a call or sends a text at least once every 6 months, she'll be fine.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
  • 143435 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Anonymous 

As long as she makes a call or sends a text at least once every 6 months, she'll be fine.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

@MI5 

Cheers.

Message 3 of 4

MI5
  • 143435 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

thumbsup

Currently using:
Message 4 of 4