Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Classic payg sim transfer number

Bumblebean
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
If i have a classic payg sim card active (the 123p tarrif) which i definitely don't want to lose but want my number from another provider can i transfer my number using pac onto the o2 classic sim or will they update my tarrif to the new rates when doing this?
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122826 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

Hi @Bumblebean 

The Classic tariff is no longer available (except for those already on it). Any new tariff will be a Big Bundle. https://www.o2.co.uk/help/pay-as-you-go/big-bundles 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 6

Bumblebean
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Yep so I'm already on classic payg with o2 as I said. I also have a number with ee which i prefer to my o2 number. If i transfered my ee number to my ACTIVE o2 classic sim would it keep my classic tarifff?
Message 3 of 6

Cleoriff
  • 122826 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@Bumblebean 

It should do as you are simply changing the number.  However, I would call O2 on 4445 to double check.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 6

Bumblebean
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thank you slight_smile
Message 5 of 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144182 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions

@Bumblebean wrote:
Yep so I'm already on classic payg with o2 as I said. I also have a number with ee which i prefer to my o2 number. If i transfered my ee number to my ACTIVE o2 classic sim would it keep my classic tarifff?

@Bumblebean 

Yes you will retain your classic tariff.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 6 of 6