Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Classic Payg conditions of service

moreconfused
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have a classic payg sim have the terms of conditions changed it used to be as long as you used the card within 6 months you could keep the sim active  Thanks

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149395 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28495 Solutions

@moreconfused 

Post here from our O2 community manager.

Re: PAYG Classic cut off!! (without warning) - Page 3 - O2 Community

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
  • 149395 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28495 Solutions

@moreconfused 

For that tariff you need to make at least one chargeable call every 6 months.

Texts and data use do not count towards usage.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 6

moreconfused
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

thanks for that area you able to point me in the direction of terms and conditions as I have been told this has changed to 3 months thanks

Message 3 of 6

MI5
  • 149395 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28495 Solutions

@moreconfused 

Post here from our O2 community manager.

Re: PAYG Classic cut off!! (without warning) - Page 3 - O2 Community

Message 4 of 6

moreconfused
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

This has all been resolved now big thanks to  MI5 and Dave community manager, most appreciated

Message 5 of 6

MI5
  • 149395 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28495 Solutions

Welcome @moreconfused 

Message 6 of 6