Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Classi pay as you go top up after sim reactivation

Caesium
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

My classic pay as you go sim was deactivated because I didn’t use it for six months but o2 reactivated it on request and I can phone them BUT I can’t top it up. Much time with customer services between two call handlers and they say the only way to top up is with a voucher code. I am 50 miles from the nearest O2 shop and I’m not even convinced that the voucher code would work. Does anyone have experience of this ? 

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Enlli
Level 65: Ultra-cool
  • 6632 Posts
  • 49 Topics
  • 1492 Solutions

Well you will have lost Classic PAYG as it closed down and the only way to keep it was to stay active so you will need a big bundle or a rolling plan

Guide How to Top Up (PAYG) 

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93252 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

You should be able to get a voucher at a supermarket or newsagent and there should be no reason it doesn't work

Once a sim is activated or reactivated it usually needs to be topped up via voucher

Message 2 of 3

Enlli
Level 65: Ultra-cool
  • 6632 Posts
  • 49 Topics
  • 1492 Solutions

Well you will have lost Classic PAYG as it closed down and the only way to keep it was to stay active so you will need a big bundle or a rolling plan

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 3 of 3