Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charged £10 per month for nothing pays?

BritishBiker
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have been using Pay as you go for 3 months. I buy a big bundle for £10 but independent of this my account balance reduces by £10 each month for no obvious reason.  Does anyone know why or where I can see what I am being charged for?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122890 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

Hi @BritishBiker Big bundles work by taking your money and transferring them into your monthly allowance

https://www.o2.co.uk/help/pay-as-you-go/big-bundles

So although it appears you have no credit, you have allowances in exchange

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 5

MI5
  • 144285 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27641 Solutions
If you want to keep credit on your phone to use you would be better off with the classic 321 SIM card.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 5

BritishBiker
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks for the feedback. I may not have been clear, my credit is reducing by £20 per month in total. Once when the £10 goes out for no obvious reason, once when the bundle is purchased.  I will look into 321.

Message 4 of 5

MI5
  • 144285 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27641 Solutions
You may also wish to call 4445 and ask customer services where the missing £10 is going to.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 5