cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing email address

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello, is it possible to change my O2 Community account email address without changing my main My02 account email address, that my Community account is connected to? Or are both one and the same? Is it possible to open up an 02 Community account without a MyO2 account?

Thank you 

😃

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146975 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28263 Solutions

@Anonymous 

It uses the same email address.

If you change one, it changes both.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
  • 146975 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28263 Solutions

@Anonymous 

It uses the same email address.

If you change one, it changes both.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

O.k thanks @MI5  

Have a nice day 😃

Message 3 of 4

MI5
  • 146975 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28263 Solutions

You too @Anonymous 👍

Message 4 of 4