Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing address on PAYG without the billing tab

bmwbiker
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I'm currently on O2 PAYG sim only, with the new deals on the O2 site I want to switch to a contract. I went all the way through to checkout on the deal I wanted and my old address, from when I joined O2 when it was part of BT, came up as the delivery address for the new sim. I have tried in my O2 to change this address but because I'm PAYG there is no billing tab. I have tried using the live chat but keep getting passed backwards and forwards between the prepay contract and PAYG advisors all to no affect. I have also called the PAYG helpline, again been passed backwards and forwards between different departments until I am finally cut off, again without resolving the issue. This should be a simple action but O2 seems to be unable to cope using any of the available options.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@bmwbiker 

For some unknown reason you can't change your address on PAYG.

You'll need to apply for a new contract then migrate your number across afterwards.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 2