Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change to pay as you go from Saudi Arabia

Onafets
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I am in Riyadh now, there are not O2 shops here.

Since I don't use calls or data, I want to change from monthly to PAYG.

How can I do it online? 

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35999 Posts
  • 228 Topics
  • 1595 Solutions

Guide: Migration & porting into O2  will explain the ways. However, O2 will only send a new PAYG SIM to a UK address, unless a friend or relative here sends one to you. If you need to keep your contract phone number on your new PAYG SIM, you will find that difficult to do outside the UK. Top-up methods outside the UK at the end of this guide - Guide How to Top Up (PAYG) 

Note you can cancel your contract by paying off your handset, Guide: Cancelling Your Contract - then get a local SIM in Riyadh, but you will not get a UK number on it, assuming you meet the requirements to buy mobile service in Riyadh as a non-national. Good luck!

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35999 Posts
  • 228 Topics
  • 1595 Solutions

Guide: Migration & porting into O2  will explain the ways. However, O2 will only send a new PAYG SIM to a UK address, unless a friend or relative here sends one to you. If you need to keep your contract phone number on your new PAYG SIM, you will find that difficult to do outside the UK. Top-up methods outside the UK at the end of this guide - Guide How to Top Up (PAYG) 

Note you can cancel your contract by paying off your handset, Guide: Cancelling Your Contract - then get a local SIM in Riyadh, but you will not get a UK number on it, assuming you meet the requirements to buy mobile service in Riyadh as a non-national. Good luck!

Message 2 of 2