Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancelling auto top up

ob2598
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I am having a frustrating time trying to cancel my auto top up on my pay as you go account. I initially tried via My O2 and can find no links to do so, the FAQs say that you should be able to do this on My O2 but do not explain how. I have tried calling customer services on 4445 who told me that I have to do this myself on My O2 and they cannot do it for me. I have looked at some of the older posts on O2 community about this issue but the solutions suggested in them and the links people have posted do not seem to work for me. Any help with solving this issue would be greatly appreciated.

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122816 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

Hi @ob2598 

You should be able to do it via My O2. Have a look at this link where it says 'can I stop my auto top up'....and take it from there.

https://autotopup.o2.co.uk/o2uk/FAQ.aspx 

If you have any issues at all then customer services will have to do it for you. Call on 4445

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122816 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

Hi @ob2598 

You should be able to do it via My O2. Have a look at this link where it says 'can I stop my auto top up'....and take it from there.

https://autotopup.o2.co.uk/o2uk/FAQ.aspx 

If you have any issues at all then customer services will have to do it for you. Call on 4445

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 3

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

You shouldn't have any issues if you follow the above advice @ob2598 but if anything comes up let us know. wink

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 3 of 3