Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel big value bundle and renew

Clizzy
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi, I have a PAYG big bundle package and the data has run out. Therefore I want to cancel it and renew it early. Usually I would do this few online chat but the portal is down additionally customer support via 4445 is never going through.
How do I cancel my pay as you go bundle and renew it early during this time.
Thanks in advance
Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Clizzy 

The only way is to call, sorry.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 15

Clizzy
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi MI5 if the PAYG line is not going through at all for past week. Surely there is another solution?
Message 3 of 15

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Clizzy 

Unfortunately not.

There is so much more O2 could do within your MyO2 but they choose not to.

In all honesty, you would be better of on giffgaff where you can start your bundle early from your account settings and do so much more without need any customer service intervention.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 15

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22935 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@Clizzy Unfortunately, there is no other way at the moment. O2 are diverting queries to this site, which is a bit unfair, as we are all customers. We have no access to anyone's account, so are limited to what we are able to help with.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 5 of 15

jonsie
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:

@Clizzy 

Unfortunately not.

There is so much more O2 could do within your MyO2 but they choose not to.

In all honesty, you would be better of on giffgaff where you can start your bundle early from your account settings and do so much more without need any customer service intervention.

The way customer service is at the moment I think that's the best choice for many.

Message 6 of 15

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

We are all just customers like yourself @Clizzy sorry.....

Currently using:
Message 7 of 15

Clizzy
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
True, it would be so convenient if they can introduce this option in the My02 for the future. If this is this case is there anyway I can get data as I need this for my job as a delivery driver for the sat nav to work. I’ve already bought the 1gb bolt on , is that the only option to rebuy now it has run out?
Message 8 of 15

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Clizzy 

I'm afraid so, bolt ons are your only option which of course are expensive and so make O2 more money......

Currently using:
Message 9 of 15

Clizzy
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
And if I were to switch and keep the same number. Would you need the pack code in order to do this . Would I need to get through to them?. Because at this moment it is almost impossible to get through to them.
Message 10 of 15