Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel a network switch on classic payg

Spen
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I asked a young relative who claimed to know about these things to get a pac to move an ee number to O2 but it looks as if they've arranged to move from O2 to ee by mistake.

Is there a way to cancel a porting request once the online form has been submitted?

Message 1 of 7
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92812 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6909 Solutions

If the PAC had been used then y you would need to call customer service and ask them if it can be stopped. If the PAC hasn't been given to the other network it will simply expire after 30 days. 

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

jonsie
  • 92812 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6909 Solutions

If the PAC had been used then y you would need to call customer service and ask them if it can be stopped. If the PAC hasn't been given to the other network it will simply expire after 30 days. 

Message 2 of 7

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22907 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3658 Solutions
@Spen Ports don't happen on the weekend, so your only chance is to call customer service at 8 am on the dot on Monday morning, but I'm not certain if it can be stopped. Only customer service will be able to tell you.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 3 of 7

jonsie
  • 92812 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6909 Solutions

MI5
  • 143182 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27459 Solutions

@Spen 

It will fail anyway as I presume you have an EE pac which won’t be recognised by o2.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 7

Spen
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

That's kind of the problem, I tried repeatedly to get code from ee without success so I think they have got the code from O2

Message 6 of 7

jonsie
  • 92812 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6909 Solutions

@Spen wrote:

That's kind of the problem, I tried repeatedly to get code from ee without success so I think they have got the code from O2

They can't. Only you can get a PAC so it won't go through. 

Message 7 of 7