Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel a Bundle

ColinUK
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, I got a sim card from O2, as I wanted a 2nd mobile number. I topped up and after that I noticed that the tariff for the new mobile is £10 data Big Bundle instead of the tariff that I still have for my 1st number: Classic Pay As You Go. I am struggling to get this sorted. I could not speak with Customer Service as I called them after 18:00 today. I also tried to swap the sim card as it seems that the sim card sent by O2 is for Bundle. I do not want to have any amount taken from my bank account on a monthly basis. Any idea how I can get this sorted, as I just want my 2nd mobile number with the same tariff Pay As You Go and also cancel the renewal date. Thanks a lot. Colin. 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147230 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28300 Solutions

@ColinUK 

O2 no longer do the classic tariff.

All now are big bundles, so you need to look at Tesco mobile, giffgaff or 1pMobile for the old classic tariffs.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 2