Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t generate PAC Code

BethanHelps
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi I was wondering if anyone could help I keep trying to generate a PAC code but it keeps coming up with a “ something when wrong” and I received a text saying “Hi, it's O2. We hope you don't decide to switch today” but don’t receive a PAC code, I also tried calling O2 customer service but wasn’t much help as they said they couldn’t create one and wasn’t sure why.

just wondering if there is anyway to resolve this?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144065 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions

@BethanHelps 

O2 cannot refuse you your pac code.

Guide here Guide: How to get your PAC [June 2021 Update] 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 5

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35744 Posts
  • 227 Topics
  • 1578 Solutions

Hi @BethanHelps - all the info on what you are trying to do in this Community Guide: Guide: Cancelling Your Contract 

If that is not working, you can reach O2's Social Media Team on any of the blue links just beneath this post. If you have no access to Twitter or Facebook or Instagram, it is going to need another call to O2 in the morning, around 08:15am UK time is usually good, numbers in this guide: Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

Good luck!

Message 3 of 5

BethanHelps
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi,

have tried getting my PAC through the My O2 app, but it just keeps saying something went wrong, I can’t text 65075 as I have not balance, I asked customer service if this was the reason why I couldn’t get a PAC and she said no, they just keep saying it wouldn’t generate a PAC code and to try again in 30 day

Message 4 of 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144065 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions

The quickest way would be to top up and text @BethanHelps 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 5