Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't Check Data Usage on iPAD with pre loaded 12GB SIM

r1chardv
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I recently bought a pre loaded 12GB Sim for my iPAD - seems to work Ok other than when I go into settings I can't use "Manage 02 Account" under mobile data to check my usage - it asks for an email / password login (I can't work out what it thinks the password is) - If I try "Forgot Password" it says it will send a reset email BUT the Ok button doesnt work !

Basically other than ringing and asking I dont seem to have any way to know how much data I've used.

Can anyone help ?

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143423 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
If it really is the correct number, there must be a problem with your account or sim card.
I'd suggest calling customer service to fix it so you can use that link in future.
http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
  • 143423 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
I use this to check mine https://mobilebroadbandaccess.o2.co.uk/Refresh/NewUserSignin
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 6

r1chardv
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks, tried but get this error - pretty sure I'm using my correct number !

Please enter a valid O2 MBB Number.

We didn’t recognise the mobile broadband number you entered. Check that it’s correct and try again. If you haven’t used or activated your mobile broadband in the last six months, we might have disconnected you to re-use the number. To get a new mobile broadband sim, visit o2.co.uk/freesim, or give us a call on 0344 809 0222

Message 3 of 6

MI5
  • 143423 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
If it really is the correct number, there must be a problem with your account or sim card.
I'd suggest calling customer service to fix it so you can use that link in future.
http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Currently using:
Message 4 of 6

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hi @r1chardv, have you found out more about this since you posted yesterday? 

Let us know if you made any progress, and welcome to the forum slight_smile

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 5 of 6

r1chardv
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi,

Been pretty disspapointed with the support response to this - probably made 3 or 4 quite long calls to O2 ipad support, who basically don't seem to know much about it.

Also had two promises of escalating to 2nd level support and heard nothing back at all.

I find it amazing they can't give me a reference number for the support call - they just say "notes will be made on my number" (not sure if they actually are as each new call centre operator knows nothing).

Real shame, the data SIM works fine, I've just no idea how much data I've used without making a 10 minute phone call.

Message 6 of 6