Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CUSTOMER SERVICE UNREAL !

Sally22
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I could write a book regarding the utter shambles of the so- called customer service at o2 I have never experienced anything like this in all my life.

I have been with o2 for ever since I have had a mobile phone (years) always on paygo also my Husband has been with o2 for Years. I will try to condense this but it has been ongoing for 4 weeks and I think we have spoken to every member of staff employed. My Husband has had an old phone for years and I decided to buy him a new one for a very special birthday. He liked his old phone due to the fact it was a small one, he doesn't use the internet and rarely txts so is a very basic user, (£7 per mth) . Now, when he got his new phone I told him to go to the shop and ask for a new sim and request that they transfer his data to his own phone number as he wanted to keep that number. I don't know what happened but he returned and said he was given a contract for one year £15 per month !!! This is where the horror starts to unfold, chatline: explained to at least 8 people, waited until they "read the notes" then disappeared until one said they would charge him £158.00 + to cancel. NOT EVEN A MENTION OF A COOLING OFF PERIOD. I think they had totally confused him over the phone, he certainly did not want or need this and that's why we thought they would cancel without a problem. For the last four weeks we have since called every day, spoke to numerous staff, at least five of them have said (it is cancelled and his new sim and old number will change over in 2 days) although he was charged straight away, he has been in a shop in Newcastle and two members of staff have tried to sort it out and get his old number on his new phone. A customer service complaint has been emailed yesterday but I am not holding my breath for a response. One last try and then it is the finish with o2 and me too we are going elsewhere.  Not to mention the number of staff told us they were going to transfer us to someone else then cut us off. Absolute disgrace.    

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122358 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Sally22 

I'll ask one of our account advisors to help you tomorrow. @O2Lisa will be on at 8am in the morning. You need to come back to this thread as @O2Lisa will need some personal information so will send you a private message. You will see the private message in the envelope icon top right hand side of page

Private message 22.JPG

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 12

O2Lisa
  • 996 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 32 Solutions

Morning all, thanks for the tag @Cleoriff 

@Sally22 I am so sorry to hear this, I'll message you privately and look in to this for you. 

My working hours are Monday - Thursday 08:00 - 18:00
Any messages sent outside these time will be responded to on my return.
Thanks slight_smile

signature
Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 12

Cleoriff
  • 122358 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Thanks @O2Lisa . Just a query. In your signature it says working hours Mon-Thurs 8am- 18.00. On the rota it only shows you working until 2pm? Are we allowed to tag you until 6pm?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 12

O2Lisa
  • 996 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 32 Solutions

I am always logged in during work hours anyway @Cleoriff so of course you can tag me slight_smile

My working hours are Monday - Thursday 08:00 - 18:00
Any messages sent outside these time will be responded to on my return.
Thanks slight_smile

signature
Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 12

Cleoriff
  • 122358 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Thanks for that @O2Lisa x

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 12

Sally22
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Still waiting, o2 Lisa has gone quiet 

Message 7 of 12

Cleoriff
  • 122358 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Sally22 

Have you responded to the private message @O2Lisa has sent you? Check the envelope icon I posted a picture of above.

She only officially works till 2pm but may see this tag.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 8 of 12

Sally22
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Yes gave the details as requested, then nothing. Can someone tell me who on earth can provide a PAC  number ? Thank you. 

Message 9 of 12

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22942 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@Sally22 See this: PAC code (o2.co.uk)

Just something for you to bear in mind. If you use your PAC, you're still liable for any charges on your account. O2 are ruthless when it comes to non-payment, and they have no qualms about putting negative markers on your credit rating, which will affect more than just your mobile phone bill. You should let @O2Lisa try to get this resolved for you.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 10 of 12