Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Big bundle

the_uzi
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

My bundle renews on the 7th of every month however I have topped up a day before & my credit has been used so now I can’t get my bundle tomorrow, I rang 20202 & I think that used up the credit but I’m not sure 

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35744 Posts
  • 227 Topics
  • 1579 Solutions

Hi @the_uzi - if you put the top-up on the right mobile number, you should have got a top up confirmation txt. You also would have received warning texts to say your bundle was used, but your top-up would only be used if you purchased additional calls or data.

What does MyO2 say about your phone and what you put in it and what was used?

It is possible your top-up has already been used for your next month's top-up, hence your zero balance. 

Or you have another subscription on your mobile, like a ChargeToMobile service, that has consumed your credit.  Check your MyO2, either App or Online.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

pgn
  • 35744 Posts
  • 227 Topics
  • 1579 Solutions

Hi @the_uzi - if you put the top-up on the right mobile number, you should have got a top up confirmation txt. You also would have received warning texts to say your bundle was used, but your top-up would only be used if you purchased additional calls or data.

What does MyO2 say about your phone and what you put in it and what was used?

It is possible your top-up has already been used for your next month's top-up, hence your zero balance. 

Or you have another subscription on your mobile, like a ChargeToMobile service, that has consumed your credit.  Check your MyO2, either App or Online.

Message 2 of 5

TheresaV
Former Staff
  • 1930 Posts
  • 80 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

Hi @the_uzi have you managed to find out what the issue was?

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 3 of 5

Thedons1983
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I registered and logged on in the hope of Cancelling a £10 big bundle, you can't do it,  the reason being  second you top up it swallows the money, oh they let me change it to something else I don't want.. I'm not going to waste time trying to call someone.. That's it for me with Pee as Ugo.   Easier to order a new Sim. 

Message 4 of 5

pgn
  • 35744 Posts
  • 227 Topics
  • 1579 Solutions

A new O2 SIM, and new number, can be ordered free from O2 here, @Thedons1983:

https://www.o2.co.uk/shop/sim-cards/pay-as-you-go?cm_mmc=googleuk-_-PPC_Direct_Free_Sim-_-Brand-PayA...

And the monthly payment will always be taken on the same date (or any time after, if late) that you first topped-up, every month.

Only out-of-bundle charges, eg MMS, or international calls, premium rate SMS, charge-to-mobile will draw down any balance before your top-up amount is used for your next month's bundle payment.

Good luck.

Message 5 of 5