Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Big bundle

Zs
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi! I’ve just activated my new O2 PAYG SIM card which is advertised as 10pounds for 18GB data. But I just got 6GB data and I also got some messages which I thought might be belonging to the previous user, so I want to know if my card is not a new card
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 9983 Posts
  • 54 Topics
  • 2981 Solutions
@Zs

It could be a recycled number, which o2 do after upwards of a year after the number has been terminated. but you have to be very unlucky to have that happen.. it is more than likely someone has a wrong number in their phone.

The Data amount will update in the next few days, if it hasnt after a week i would contact customer services on 4445
- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 2 of 6

Zs
  • 5 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Got it! Thanks a lot, will check it up these days
Message 3 of 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Zs 

Your extra data is added as a bolt on Guide: Where is my discount or Extra Data? 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 6

Zs
  • 5 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thanks for replying! So you mean that these extra 12GB would be shown as I use up all of the 6GB?
Message 5 of 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Zs 

Once it's added to your account, it will show as a bolt on.

This is because you only get it for 3 months, so the bolt on will be cancelled after that and your base 6gb will just show in your data allowance.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 6 of 6