Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Big bundle not working

Honeyman
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have a £10 big bundle, but phone is still using my credit instead. I was on the phone with customer services for almost an hour and was told they couldn't see why it was  happening and my bundle is active. She said she would refund my missing balance all I had to do was restart my phone and hung up on me. I restarted my phone and no refund.

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 37198 Posts
  • 238 Topics
  • 1691 Solutions

An odd set of affairs, to be sure. You might be better off calling CS on 4445 at around 8am tomorrow, or chancing the O2 Social Media Team (links below this post) to let someone take a look at your account, @Honeyman. You can also restate your point about getting the charged-for calls refunded. 8am should get you someone from the UK as well. If still no joy, tomorrow morning you can ask to talk to the O2 Advisor on duty when you have some time to communicate via PM here on the Forum. Good luck!

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

pgn
  • 37198 Posts
  • 238 Topics
  • 1691 Solutions

If you are on a £10 big bundle, you need at least £10 of balance on your SIM when your date for renewal comes around - any kess, and your calls or texts become chargeable at standard rates, @Honeyman - Guide How to Top Up (PAYG) may help, as will the link just below this post if you need to contact O2 via social media for help.

Message 2 of 4

Honeyman
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I know this. I topped up my bundle on the 21st May and got confirmation text to say my bundle was active and what my remaining balance was and when I make a call my balance goes down although my bundle is active

Message 3 of 4

pgn
  • 37198 Posts
  • 238 Topics
  • 1691 Solutions

An odd set of affairs, to be sure. You might be better off calling CS on 4445 at around 8am tomorrow, or chancing the O2 Social Media Team (links below this post) to let someone take a look at your account, @Honeyman. You can also restate your point about getting the charged-for calls refunded. 8am should get you someone from the UK as well. If still no joy, tomorrow morning you can ask to talk to the O2 Advisor on duty when you have some time to communicate via PM here on the Forum. Good luck!

Message 4 of 4