Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Big Bundle Question?

WilliamOsirian
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello O2 community. I am currently on the £10 Big Bundle allowance on my O2 phone.

My renewal date is in a few days, but the thing is, is that I still have loads of texts, call minutes and data on my phone. I was just wondering if I could use the remaining data etc. on my Big Bundle for another month as I believe I will have enough until next month's renewal date if that makes sense.

Just wondering what happens if you decide not to renew after the alotted date, will you still be able to use your remaining data or will you just not be able to use it anymore?

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144066 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions

@WilliamOsirian 

Your data will roll over but only if you top up again to renew your bundle.

Your mins and texts will be lost.

If you are only a low user, you may be better on the classic PAYG tariff?

https://www.o2.co.uk/shop/sim-cards/pay-as-you-go#simtype=classicpayasyougo

Edit for typo.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
  • 144066 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions

@WilliamOsirian 

Your data will roll over but only if you top up again to renew your bundle.

Your mins and texts will be lost.

If you are only a low user, you may be better on the classic PAYG tariff?

https://www.o2.co.uk/shop/sim-cards/pay-as-you-go#simtype=classicpayasyougo

Edit for typo.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 6

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Welcome to our community @WilliamOsirian !

Good info above from @MI5 ! thumbsup Let us know if you have any additional questions that the community could help with about this or anything else. slight_smile

Message 3 of 6

WilliamOsirian
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi guys. I was actually trying to top up my big bundle today, but I couldn’t get on to my o2 as the website said it was under maintenance, I also tried topping up via phone and for some reason they wouldn’t accept my credit card. I understand that I am late, but I started my big bundle on the 28th August and it expired today... it’s the 28th September today, so do I still have a chance to renew the bundle or was I supposed to do it yesterday? Do I still have a chance?

Message 4 of 6

jonsie
  • 93149 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6953 Solutions

The website normally goes down for maintenance about midnight for an hour or so. If you try again later you should be ok.

Message 5 of 6

MI5
  • 144066 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions

@WilliamOsirian 

As soon as you top up your bundle will start again but the date will become your new anniversary date. 

Currently using:
Message 6 of 6