Did you mean: 

Best time to change to Big Bundle

TatoBarber
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi there

I'm currently on Pay As You Go, but would like to change to one of the Big Bundles. If I change on Feb 28th, will it be valid until March 27th? Or do I need to change on the first day of the month?

Thanks

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

Hi @TatoBarber 

3 To switch to Big Bundles, you can visit o2.co.uk/myo2 or call 2202 which is free from your O2 mobile and select a Big Bundle to transfer to. If you're switching to Big Bundles from another tariff, you won't receive your new inclusive monthly Big Bundle allowance until your next tariff monthly renewal date

https://www.o2.co.uk/termsandconditions/archive/mobile/big-bundles-terms-and-conditions 

Hope that helps and welcome to the forum Welcome

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 6

jonsie
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

It will normally change on your anniversary date though if you want it to start immediately you need to call customer service.

Message 3 of 6

MI5
  • 144198 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27634 Solutions

@TatoBarber wrote:

Hi there

I'm currently on Pay As You Go, but would like to change to one of the Big Bundles. If I change on Feb 28th, will it be valid until March 27th? Or do I need to change on the first day of the month?

Thanks

@TatoBarber 

If you were previously on a classic tariff with no anniversary date, your new big bundle will start on the day you change to it and top up. this will become your anniversary date, so if you started it on Feb 28 it will be valid until March 28th and the 28th of each subsequent month.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 6

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35800 Posts
  • 227 Topics
  • 1584 Solutions

3hrs left to take out one on 29-Feb, that'll confuse'em 3years out of every 4...🤣

Message 5 of 6

ChrisAO
Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@TatoBarberIf you are (were) on Classic PAYG, there is NO good time to change to a Big Bundle if you ever want to go back to Classic PAYG, because O2 have changed the Ts&Cs - they didn't send any texts or emails to say they had either - a freind who's not even an O2 customer told me a few days after it changed in Novemeber (good job he's a bit of a geek on these things).

Message 6 of 6