Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Balance

mickoafc
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have changed from Pay As You Go to a £10 rolling plan. I have £13.05 balance that is unused...is there a way for me to get this back?

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

A89
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I’d be interested to find out too, doesn’t specify and finding how to chat to someone seems impossible!

Message 2 of 9

mickoafc
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Yes, might have to go to an O2 shop but I'd be amazed if anyone in there knew the answer!!

Message 3 of 9

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149020 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28463 Solutions

@mickoafc @mickoafc 

You can only use balance credit on a big bundle, not a rolling plan.

Pay As You Go: Introducing "Rolling Plans" 

https://www.o2.co.uk/help/pay-as-you-go/big-bundles

You can switch between the two types in your MyO2.

If you choose to stay on a rolling plan, the credit will remain on your account for any out of allowance use.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 4 of 9

mickoafc
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Ok thanks for the info. It's a shame that the money is lost though as it's just sitting there doing nothing.

Message 5 of 9

jonsie
  • 93922 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7017 Solutions

The money isn't lost

It's always your money and there to use if you switch plans or for any out of allowance charges such as international call/texts, mms etc

Message 6 of 9

MI5
  • 149020 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28463 Solutions

@mickoafc 

It's not lost at all.

as I explained in my reply above.

You can use it on a big bundle or for international calls etc.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 7 of 9

mickoafc
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I understand what you are saying, but none of those options are things I'll use. It would be more easy if there was an option to get the money back.

Thanks

Message 8 of 9

MI5
  • 149020 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28463 Solutions

@mickoafc 

The only way to get it back is to leave O2 and go to a different network.

Message 9 of 9