Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Balance

Greg333
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Have balance £10 not use phone only free call and free Internet and now have £5.50 and this happens any time when I'm have any money in balance is ben lost whay ????

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 148679 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28438 Solutions

Then you need to call O2 on 4445  @Greg333 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 6 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
  • 148679 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28438 Solutions

@Greg333 

Calls and data use are charged and taken from your credit.

There are no free calls or data unless you have a bundle and then these are your allowances Guide: Your Allowances - what is and isn't included 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 6

Greg333
  • 4 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I'm put credit yesterday £30 £20 take my allowance when I'm have 1000min all European, unlimited texts and 306.19 MB data. And have £10 left yesterday. Today im have £5.50 ad only I'm call maybe 2 friends ad use data not match so whay im changed for ??? 

Message 3 of 6

MI5
  • 148679 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28438 Solutions

@Greg333 

Calling friends abroad is not included in your allowances as per the help guide I posted above.

You can only call EU numbers for free when you are actually in an EU country and not in the UK.

Message 4 of 6

Greg333
  • 4 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

🤣🤣🤣What are you writing, I think I know what my tariff is. I have 1000 min of calls to UK and 51 destinations

Screenshot_20220915-182539_My O2.jpg

Message 5 of 6

MI5
  • 148679 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28438 Solutions

Then you need to call O2 on 4445  @Greg333 

Message 6 of 6