Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Balance not restored

vfrvulcan
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

So O2 cut me off for not making a call within 6 months on the wife's old Nokia that lives in the car for emergencies.

Seems sending a text message no longer qualifies as usage. So I call them up again and have it reconnected. Only problem being they didn't restore the balance of nearly £11.

I try to contact them to get it restored - I have the transcript confirming it will be restored.

Chat is now closed. Call them on 4445 or the 0344 number and after a lot of buggering around with the useless vioce recognition system they employ to avoid talking to anyone, you get a messgae saying there is no one to talk to - goodbye.

Just HTF am I supposed to get this balance restored?

This seems to be the only place where I can attempt to get anywhere! I've spent 10 days trying to get this sorted angry_devil

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@vfrvulcan 

You can't get anywhere here either unfortunately.

You need to keep trying customer service Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 7

vfrvulcan
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

You can't keep retrying customer service if they won't accept any calls - it's ridiculous

Message 3 of 7

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Sure is mate
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 7

jonsie
  • 92905 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Thye credit should have gone on automatically 24 hours after the number was reactivated.

All you can do now is keep trying the number as we have no access to accounts here.

Another number to try is 0800 032 1402

Message 5 of 7

vfrvulcan
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks, I'll give it a try

Message 6 of 7

vfrvulcan
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions