Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Balance lower than expected

KeefyW
Level 1: Joiner
  • 22 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi. I recently lost 59p off my balance. I don't think I have called or texted any non-bundle numbers. This is not very much money but I would like to know where it went. How can I view recent calls or texts made on my PAYG phone ? All I can find is how much of my current allowance remains and my current account balance.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23071 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3675 Solutions

@KeefyW  Did you send a text with an emoji? This can count as an MMS message. We have no access to anyone's account here, as we're all customers, so if it's not that you'll need to speak to customer service.

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Welcome-News/How-to-find-help-amp-contact-O2-A-Guide/m-p/1201416

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions

@KeefyW 

The only records of calls and texts on PAYG are what's in your phones phon logs.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 5

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hey @KeefyW did you find out what the 59p charge was for? 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 4 of 5

KeefyW
  • 22 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi Martin. No. 'Fraid not 😞 Phone Nok216 doesn't store many texts or call history but I am sure no mms or non bundle calls. A mystery that will probably never be solved. Thanks - Keith
Message 5 of 5