Did you mean: 

Apps not%20in%20notif

Baz2
Level 1: Joiner
  • 17 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi, I was hoping someone can help.
I have an app I use which is not in the notification centre on my handset?
I have deleted it etc but with no joy.
I am receiving old message alerts, like really old, one was from 500 weeks ago, I didn’t gave this number then so am baffled by them. They will come when the handset is turned on.
o2 don’t seem to know why either, anyone an idea of how to remedy or why it’s happening?
Thanks
Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions

@Baz2 

I'd start off by saving anything you want to keep to your PC or Laptop, then do a complete factory reset of the phone.

You can also pop into any O2 shop and get a new sim card for free, just in case that is faulty too.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions

@Baz2 

I'd start off by saving anything you want to keep to your PC or Laptop, then do a complete factory reset of the phone.

You can also pop into any O2 shop and get a new sim card for free, just in case that is faulty too.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 6

Baz2
  • 17 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi, thanks for the info. Can I keep my number with a new card? Thanks
Message 3 of 6

MI5
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions

Yes @Baz2 

The shop will swap your number over for you.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 6

Baz2
  • 17 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi, thank you so much for helping. There is no store near me but I was able to get a sim.
I am having issues with one caller, when they call or if I call them, the call will drop in and out and loses connection more often than not
Really annoying as it’s my mum, she is using an iPhone, a CB radio would be better in this instance.
So frustrating.
Thanks in advance
Message 5 of 6

MI5
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions
If it's just one person it could be their phone that is the issue?

Currently using:
Message 6 of 6