cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any way to get in contact with O2 agent URGENTLY to help with o2 account related issues.

Shan2000
Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello, how is everybody?

I tried to contact an O2 agent urgently today because I have a very serious problem related to my O2 Pay as you go account, but I cannot find a way to contact O2 agents that will work or go through successfully. I tried to find online live chat but it isn't available then and i kept trying at times to see when agents are available but still no online live chat is available for like days now. I tried to call coustemer services for pay as you go on 4445 , and the operator told me to give my details in order to put me in a line with an O2 agent , but after putting in my account details, they said that no agent was available to help me. I tried calling 4445 many times at differant times of today, but still I cannot find anyone to help. It just says that they are not able to help me at the moment because no one is taking calls at the moment. I really need to contact an O2 pay as you go agent , but I cannot find any help or any O2 agent at all. Is there any other way of contacting O2 pay as you go agents so they can help me with my O2 pay as you go account related issue? I cannot do the same on my O2 account myself because only qualified O2 agents can do it. Is there any other way I can contact O2 pa as you go agents to help me? Any advise or help will be really appriciated_ contact O2 pay as you go agent's phon numbers or any way to get in touch with O2 - either over the phone or over a live online chat.

I really hope I get a responce from you guys as i really need help very urgently with my O2 account.

I understand that currantly, the global pandemic - coronavirus is why I cannot find any help. But i need to contact O2 pay as you go agent. Please reply to my quiry as soon as possible and give me assistance and help- it is really appriciated.

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Shan2000 

All methods here Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

Or try Skype. you can call 0800 032 1402

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 9

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22935 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@Shan2000 If you don't know how to use Skype this guide will help:

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Off-Topic/A-Guide-To-Skype/m-p/1305104

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 3 of 9

jonsie
  • 92905 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
Message 4 of 9

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Related, I assume https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-As-You-Go/O2-pay-as-you-go-agents/m-p/1309920
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 5 of 9

jonsie
  • 92905 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
So it would appear !

Currently using:
Message 7 of 9

Cleoriff
  • 122347 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Short memory? rolling_eyes

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 8 of 9

jonsie