Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Airtime rewards

Mole888
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I was made aware of Airtime rewards and so signed u on the website - I was made aware that there was an APP too so i downloaded that on my mobile (the one used to create the airtime  rewards account on the website) and t seemed I had to go through the same process of setting up the account - phone number, card number etc. except when it came to the card it said it was already used - so I had to delete the one on the website in order for the APP to accept it.
I dont understand why these two aren't in sync - surely if I had created the account on the website - when I downloaded the APP and put in the phone number it should have linked in to the already created account with that number ???

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 10576 Posts
  • 56 Topics
  • 3093 Solutions

@Mole888 

You need to speak to Airtime Rewards as it is a 3rd party application, and is not supported by o2.

https://www.airtimerewards.co.uk/corporate/contact/

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 10576 Posts
  • 56 Topics
  • 3093 Solutions

@Mole888 

You need to speak to Airtime Rewards as it is a 3rd party application, and is not supported by o2.

https://www.airtimerewards.co.uk/corporate/contact/

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 2 of 4

Mole888
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I appreciate that - I wasn't asking for account analysis but had wondered if anyone else had experienced this or knew whether I had done something wrong 

Message 3 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146772 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28245 Solutions

I only use the app @Mole888 so haven't seen this issue.

One thing you will need to note though is if you have a charge to mobile bar on your account, the airtime rewards cannot be applied, so if you get that issue, ask O2 to remove the charge to mobile bar.

Guide: O2 BARs 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 4 of 4