Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Balance

Sueboz
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

My account balance was £15. Itsnow gone done to £14.85 and its telling me i need to top up by tomorrow.  I am on the £10 bundle so why is it telling me to top up and why has my balance gone down?

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

pgn
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 38272 Posts
  • 240 Topics
  • 1729 Solutions

Hi @Sueboz - your balance allowance will cover certain types of call or standard SMS - info here: 

https://www.o2.co.uk/help/pay-as-you-go/big-bundles

That may help explain the drop you see in your balance.

As for the reminder, you have balance to cover next month but will need a top up, min £10, before the subsequent renewal date.

You should get 10% of your top ups back every month you top up in time, but your out of tariff calls, and sending emojis in SMS that makes them exceeded 240chars, will come out of that balance.

Hope that helps?

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12594 Posts
  • 95 Topics
  • 1153 Solutions

Have you used anything outside of your allowance @Sueboz ?

Not being a PAYG user, I'm guessing the message about topping up is automatic and sent out near your bundle renewing...

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 2 of 6

pgn
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 38272 Posts
  • 240 Topics
  • 1729 Solutions

Hi @Sueboz - your balance allowance will cover certain types of call or standard SMS - info here: 

https://www.o2.co.uk/help/pay-as-you-go/big-bundles

That may help explain the drop you see in your balance.

As for the reminder, you have balance to cover next month but will need a top up, min £10, before the subsequent renewal date.

You should get 10% of your top ups back every month you top up in time, but your out of tariff calls, and sending emojis in SMS that makes them exceeded 240chars, will come out of that balance.

Hope that helps?

Message 3 of 6

Sueboz
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Where can i find what I've been charged for then as i don't think I've used anything to be charged for.?  

Message 4 of 6

Sueboz
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Not that I'm aware of. 

Message 5 of 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149061 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28464 Solutions

@Sueboz 

The only way to answer your question is to call 4445 and speak to customer services.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 6 of 6