Level 94: Supreme
  • 147144 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28295 Solutions

@Michellr 

You need to contact O2.

4445 or 0344 8090222 (PAYG)

Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

If you don't have a card registered for your rolling plan, you will need to top up manually for a bundle.

Guide How to Top Up (PAYG) 

Pay As You Go: Introducing "Rolling Plans" 

termsandconditions/mobile/rolling-plan-terms-and-conditions >>>>

Recurring Card Payment Authorisation

1. On your monthly renewal date, we will attempt to deduct payment from your registered payment card and if successful, the Rolling plan will automatically renew on your monthly renewal date and you will receive your new inclusive monthly allowances. If we cannot take payment from the card registered to your account, your Rolling plan will not renew. We will send you a notification by both text message and email using the email address you used to register on MyO2. Until you renew your Rolling plan by updating your registered payment card details with one that can successfully make payment, any calls, text messages, data or additional services you use will be deducted from any top-up credit balance you have at standard rates. To renew your Rolling plan, you will need to update your card details in order to reactivate it and receive the benefits associated with it. If you do not start a new Rolling plan allowance within 30 days of an unsuccessful payment, you will be reverted to our £10 Big Bundle Standard Plan until you choose to switch back to Rolling plan as an existing customer.
  2. It is your responsibility to ensure your debit or credit card account has sufficient funds to pay for your Rolling plan and we shall not be responsible for any additional charges which may be imposed on you by your bank or card issuer.
  3. You can cancel your recurring card payment authorisation by giving notice to us in accordance with our standard Pay As You Go Service Terms.
  4. If your SIM remains unused for a continuous period of 6 months, your recurring card payment authorisation will be automatically cancelled and your SIM will be migrated to our £10 Big Bundle Standard Plan (until you choose to switch back to Rolling plan as an existing customer)
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 2