Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

£30 Big Bundle Sim

Tonnio
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I purchased a £30 Big Bundle sim on eBay though did not top it up first with £30. Instead, I topped it up with £10. I purchased a bundle for £5 after changing the bundle. It has a credit on the account but it will not allow me to call or receive a call, send a text or receive a text. Could it be that the sim is not activated because I did not top up by £30 at the start? Can I still top up by £30 to activate it? Thanks in advance for any help and advice.

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144952 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27778 Solutions

@Tonnio 

Contact details here Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
  • 144952 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27778 Solutions

@Tonnio 

Which tariff is showing in your MyO2 https://mymobile.o2.co.uk/ ?

You can change it there if need be.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 5

Tonnio
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

It is saying the £5 Big Bundle. When I registered the sim online, I thought it had the £30 Big Bundle. I did not have £30 at the time and topped up with £10, sent some texts, and just to keep the sim active I switched to the £5 Big Bundle. There was some credit taken for those texts, so it worked at some stage. I have a second O2 number, which was PAYG International sim originally, then switched to the £5 Big Bundle. That works no problem. I think contacting O2 customer care may help sort it out. I came across the O2 community when searching for the O2 contact details.

Message 3 of 5

MI5
  • 144952 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27778 Solutions

@Tonnio 

Contact details here Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

Currently using:
Message 4 of 5

Tonnio
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks for that. I contacted O2 on social media.

Message 5 of 5