Did you mean: 

£20 free when you top up July 2019

Elaine1964
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi

My Dad is an O2 customer,  he recieved a text that looks to be from O2 saying if he topped up before  the date given he would be credited with an extra £20.

When he rang O2 he was told it was not O2 and the Telephone Advisor knew nothing about this offer.

If it was not from O2 then why would some other company text O2 customers and advise them to top up with O2.  they are only bringing business to O2.

Can you give any advise about this please

Elaine

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Elaine1964 

Often these offers are personal so not everyone will get them.

I'd advise your Father to go ahead and top up but be aware that the credit may be applied virtually, and may not show on his balance immediately.

Any problems he can call 4445 to speak to customer services or post back here and we can get our admin to look into it for him.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Elaine1964 

Often these offers are personal so not everyone will get them.

I'd advise your Father to go ahead and top up but be aware that the credit may be applied virtually, and may not show on his balance immediately.

Any problems he can call 4445 to speak to customer services or post back here and we can get our admin to look into it for him.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 2