Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

18 gb of data

Thommo66
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I'm new to 02 From giff I bought a sim offering 18 gb of data for  £10.00 yet my account shows 6 gb it also advertised roll over for 3 months yet top up date is 1 month.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144083 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions

@Thommo66 

As a new customer, the extra data will be added automatically, but it can take a few days to show in your MyO2.

You are still required to top up £10 each month to maintain your allowances. The offer is for the extra data for 3 months, not that it lasts for 3 months.

Get 3x data for up to 3 months on our selected Big Bundles, then reverts to standard data allowance. Offer will be applied automatically for first-time customers. Existing customers with an eligible Big Bundle must text “3XDATA” to 2424 from their O2

Pay As You Go phone to activate the offer. Your credit balance must be at least the Big Bundle tariff value on your monthly renewal date for 3 consecutive months to renew bundle and benefit from the offer for 3 months. If you switch to a non-eligible Bundle during the 3 months, you will no longer be part of the promotion and will not get the promotional data allowances once your current Bundle has expired.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 2