Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

£15 for 45GB?

NickC
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I ordered the £15 for 45GB big bundle SIM card, and topped up for £15 righ after I have received the card, but by viewing my account I can see that I am allowed for only 15GB but not 45GB. 

I cannot text FREE10 to 21500 for the £10 claim neither, it shows message send failure.

Anyone help please...

Message 1 of 9
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@NickC 

The extra data is usually added as a bolt on Guide: Where is my discount or Extra Data? 

If you call 4445, they will add the free top up but it usually works from the text after a couple of days.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@NickC 

The extra data is usually added as a bolt on Guide: Where is my discount or Extra Data? 

If you call 4445, they will add the free top up but it usually works from the text after a couple of days.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 9

NickC
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you.

So the extra 30GB data will come after I have used up all of the 15GB? I cannot actually see any relevant bolt on showing the extra 30GB for me in my account.

Message 3 of 9

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

Yes, that's how it usually works @NickC but it may take a while to catch up and show the details.

If you are calling about the free £10 anyway, you can get customer service to check for you.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, 

I am a recent, reluctant returner to O2 and I was invited to opt in to this Triple Data on Big Bundles promotion, as well as being given £5 credit if I renewed my bundle.  I had just bought a £10 topup so thought no more about it and opted in.

Today, renewal day, the bundle (6GB for £10) has renewed but no 18GB of data and no £5 credit even though I can see that I have done everything my side.  

To be honest I'm not really that bothered about 18GB of data since I'll never use it but I am annoyed about being offered £5 credit and not getting it.  I had a lot of trouble with O2 on Pay Monthly a few years back so I'm disappointed that nothing has changed in the meantime.

I really don't want to call someone because I haven't got the energy to deal with poor customer service over a fiver.

Any suggestions?

Message 5 of 9

Cleoriff
  • 122368 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

If you don't want to call anyone, I'll tag @O2Lisa one of our account advisors @Anonymous 

By the way, the extra data should have kicked in once you had used your normal allowance ie

Guide: Where is my discount or Extra Data? 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
Ok, thanks. Sorry to be vexatious about this. I currently have 9gb on my account because 3gb has rolled over.
Message 7 of 9

O2Lisa
  • 996 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 32 Solutions

Morning all, thanks for the tag @Cleoriff 

I'll message you privately @Anonymous and get this looked in to for you smiling

My working hours are Monday - Thursday 08:00 - 18:00
Any messages sent outside these time will be responded to on my return.
Thanks slight_smile

signature
Girl in a jacket
Message 8 of 9

robbietheprydd
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
wouldn't you have thought they would have made this clear beforehand?
I showed this to all my social media contacts and not one understood it!
I too was scratching my head thinking it was a con.
Message 9 of 9