cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

£10 free credit by texting free10 to 21500 still not working !!

Kier
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi All

I have since moved from Sky to 02 on the 20th of March 2020 I registered a Big bundle sim and topped up £10 also set my account to auto top up every month. As stated in the sim pack that arrived I was entitled to £10 free credit by texting code FREE10 to 21500 by 16/4/20 I have done this a number of times and get a reply text saying it looks like this offer isnt for you I since called customer services about this matter and was told to wait a couple of days and to see if it goes through to my account if not to call back and it will be manually added by them. I waited and nothing I since called back 2 weeks ago and was told the same once again I waited and nothing I have called customer services again and emailed on the 30th of March with no reply and my call is not a priority call for a problem because of Coronavirus worried I will not receive the £10 before the offer ends on the 16th of April 2020 whats the point of having offers to get custom if o2 are not willing to have them set up right in the first place and dont answer emails.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93217 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6971 Solutions

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi there @Kier , sorry to hear you've been having trouble claiming the free credit. 😞 I'm going to drop you a private message here on the forum shortly to get a few additional details, and get this looked at internally to see what the problem is and hopefully sort it for you.

Cheers for the tag @jonsie !

Message 3 of 4

Kier
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi Marjo

Thank you I have replied to your message much appreciated @Marjo and thank you @jonsie 

Message 4 of 4